Rehab Services on Gillis Way
A Medicare Certified Program, Durgin Pines is a bridge back to health, home and independence
With design in mind, our rehab unit is situated separately and distinctly from our long term care unit and offers 22 of it’s 26 beds in Private Rooms with private baths.
Working proactively with each person and their family members, we design a plan to maximize both self-motivation and functional independence. By combining the skills of certified therapists, physicians and an attentive nursing staff, we work to assure that each person will make the most complete recovery possible.
Outdoor Rehabilitation Space
A first of its kind in Maine, this coordinated approach works to fully prepare patients for both indoor and outdoor daily living upon returning home.
General Amenities Include.
- Private (22) & Semi-private rooms (2)
- Meals and snacks served in warm and comfortable dining rooms
- Special dietary needs
- Social and recreational activities
- All rooms have a flat screen tv, phone with local access & free access to wireless internet
- Beauty/barber shop onsite
- Social services for patients and family members
- Outdoor patio
- Laundry services
- Convenient parking for visitors
- Easy access to turnpike
- Transportation service to & from medical appointments as available